Monday 2 February 2015

Open day on Clear braces

New discovery

I have been looking for new companies to use for providing orthodontic treatment for my patients and at a recent dental exhibition I came across this company called Smilelign. 
They are based in Sheffield and have been providing clear braces for 3 years now.

So I have started using them for fairly simple cases and have found them to be a great hit with the patients and I have been very happy with their service, standard of work and customer support.

Another good reason for using Smilelign is that there is no VAT, so the lab prices are lower and much more competitive then the brand which most people are aware of called Invisalign.

So I thought, now I have found this new lab to have an Open Day to show all my patients the different systems available. This will be at the end of this month.

I have not had an Open Day before, so I am very much looking forward to this. I will be talking about all the systems that I provide, which will include Invisalign, Smilelign, In line and Clear guide. 

The offer is £500 off treatment, so if you know of anyone that might be interested then please send them my way!

I will write a follow up soon, with photos of some finished cases for you all to see.


No comments:

Post a Comment